Here is the information you need to access your web control panel:
You must have in your possession:
- The login web page address
- Your username
- Your password
It is strongly suggested that you change your password after the first login.
You can find this information in the welcome email you received from us.
You no longer have access to your Plesk Control Panel?
Use one of these options to retrieve your access:
- Check the welcome email with “Plesk Documentation” in the subject line.
- Use the “Forgot your password” option on the login page of the Plesk Control Panel. Note that your username will also be communicated to you in the resulting email.
- Retrieve your username in the “User account-username” tab of the “Hosting disk space” section on your Subscriber Area.
- If the previous options were not sufficient, consult the “Contact us” section in the Subscriber Area to reach us by phone, email or ticket.